How to Automate WooCommerce Store with Plugins
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Running an eCommerce site isn’t easy and takes a lot of time and effort to ensure everything works properly. Oftentimes, business owners start looking for time-saving tools to increase their overall productivity with the minimum time and effort needed. By means of WooCommerce automation tools, you can improve your work efficiency, minimize manual actions, avoid the risk of unexpected errors caused by the human factor, and increase customer satisfaction.
Let’s see wtools are best suited to automate WooCommerce and why it is essential to have them on your web store.
Reasons to Use WooCommerce Automation
Developing and launching a website is half of the deal. The most important of your job begins the moment your web store becomes available to your audience. The future success of your eCommerce project is based on how well you can convince customers and how well you can persuade them after they leave your web store.
It’s likely that customers won’t make a purchase on your site the very first time they visit it. They may need some time to decide what products they need. People may also be looking for discounts or special deals. So, it’s always a good idea to reach them out with a “come back” email or other tools that will help you boost your web store’s conversion rates.
When it comes to delivering better customer service, eCommerce marketers do not want to miss a single opportunity to add a human touch to their business yet feel certain they are accurate with figures. Business owners and marketing specialists need to deliver exceptional customer service and take care of plenty of other tasks related to sales, marketing, promotions, etc. That’s when WooCommerce automation tools come in handy.
By adding the right tools and extensions to your web store, you can feel the easy of automating certain time-consuming processes of your site, deliver better customer service, analyze and manage your website’s data, and drive more sales.
Email Marketing WooCommerce Automation Tools
WooCommerce email marketing has a big potential of driving more sales to your web store. It has nothing to do with the traditional email marketing as we understand it. It is more about setting up workflows and automations that will help you establish better connections with your clients. For example, whenever a client abandons a shopping cart, you can create a series or customer return flow emails that will encourage customers to come back to your store.
Some of the most popular WooCommerce email marketing automation tools include:
- Hubspot. The extension integrates with your WooCommerce store and lets you use your WooCommerce data-related products, customers, and orders, by directly importing them to HubSpot CRM. It also lets you create customer segments to create highly-targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Omnisend is one of the best marketing tools for sending personalized messages to the right person at the right time. Omnisend lets you create custom popup forms, landing pages, and email automations. It is easy to manage thanks to the drag-and-drop feature that lets you build fully personalized emails that will appeal to your customers.
- Mailchimp. The tool connects to your WooCommerce site and lets you build forms, email automations, view analytics, and more. It syncs data with your web store and makes it effortless for you to automate tasks and send targeted email campaigns.
Customer Loyalty WooCommerce Automation Tools
In the eCommerce world, finding new customers is one of the most complicated tasks that a business owner may have. That’s why repeat clients are so valuable. It’s better to keep the existing loyal clients with your brand rather than attract new clients and convert them. Thanks to your loyal client base, you can multiply your earnings not only due to repeat sales but also the word of mouth.
There are a bunch of WooCommerce automation tools that are aimed to keep loyal customers with your brand. Points and Rewards extension is one of them. With its help, you can take full control over how your rewards system works. It lets you control the points balance of your customers, control the maximum discount they can earn on your site, manage the name of your reward system and the points that will match your brand, etc. The possibility to manage the names of points and discounts that your customers will earn can be a powerful branding tool that drives more sales from recurring clients.
Email marketing can also come in handy to encourage repeat purchases of your loyal customers. One of such tools that you can use on your WooCommerce site is the Follow-Ups extension. It is managed from your WooCommerce dashboard and lets you manage your entire store workflow in the same place. The tool offers the same functionality as you expect to get from a fully-fledged email system, including the possibility to schedule emails, implement WooCommerce automation, import email lists, send out newsletters, etc.
You can send follow-ups to create and send personalized coupons for each individual customer. By receiving such emails your clients will feel special and appreciated, which should encourage them to order more from you.
Automated Refunds And Returns
One of the reasons why people will keep coming back to your web store is to provide your customers with easy refunds and exchanges. 95% of clients will come back to you if you have easy refund policies.
Return refund and Exchange plugin for WooCommerce makes it easy for you to create an easy refund management system that integrates into your web store. It saves you a lot of time on managing customer complaints, call disputes, and other issues. The plugin features free and premium features. The lite version includes cancel features, wallet, well-organized exchange, and other features. A client can request a full or partial refund in an instant.
WooCommerce Smart Refunder is another tool that you can use for quick and easy refunds. It adds a quick, simple and fully automated refunds procedure to your web store. Your customers can request a full or partial refund via My Account. It also lets store owners issue cash refunds or store credits, which a website owner can process manually or automatically.
Automated Order Management WooCommerce Tools
WooCommerce order management is the process of tracking orders – starting from creation to getting them out of your business’s door. Gone are those days when you needed to manage all this stuff manually. You can easily manage orders with the help of WooCommerce Order Tracker. Using this plugin you can automate WooCommerce stores by sending notifications to your clients with the order delivery status. Your customers can avoid getting unnecessary delivery inquiry calls and track their shipments even if they use third-party shipment services.
WooCommerce Powered Shipments
Order shipment is an integral part of the work of any eCommerce store. By means of a respective plugin, you can make your website more user-friendly while giving people the possibility to choose the most suitable shipment options.
- By means of Multiple Shipping Addresses WooCommerce plugin, you can let clients add several addresses to ship their orders to the required location. People can apply addresses on different products, which lets them shop for several people at the same time.
- Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce reveals real-time rates from shipping companies like FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL Express & Stamps.com (USPS), which lets your customers check the estimated shipping rates for products in different categories, based on the number of products in the order, their weight and other dimensions, etc.
- WooCommerce Shipping Map plugin lets you trace the shipping address of the online product on the map. Adding to it, this will help the admin to tap the way of the online delivery with ease. As it is WooCommerce compatible, it initiates every transaction on your store with the comfort of Google Maps.
Adding WooCommerce automation tools to your web store can save you a lot of time and effort. By means of a dedicated WooCommerce plugin, you can dispense various marketing, order processing, shipment, refunds, etc. and get an opportunity to focus on other things that may be your main concern.